I ORDERED FOR $117.55 ROYAL PURPLE HPS MOTOR OIL HPS/ MAXCLEAN/MAX ATOMIZER/ K&N OIL FILTER ETC.. ON THE 8X QTS 5W20 HPS ORDERED, I RECEIVED ONLY 3QTS OF CORRECT 5W20 HPS WITH NON-ORDERED: 2QTS OF 20W50 HPS/3QTS 5W30 HMX.

AFTER CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED RETURN SHIPPING LABEL TO RETURN WRONG ITEMS.I NEED THE OIL ASAP. CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID THEY NEED TO RECEIVE THEIR "MISTAKE" BEFORE SHIPPING CORRECT ITEM. I ORDERED @ SUMMIT RACING THE MISSING 5QTS 5W20 HPS BUT I HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING (NOT MEETING THE $99 MIN) BECAUSE OF JEGGS EROR, OFF COURSE I DON'T WANT TO ORDER THERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH MY ISSUE.

I REQUESTED A REFUND FOR THE 5QTS 5W20 HPS PLUS SUMMIT SHIPPING. $51.45

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "refund equivalent of new order plus shipping $ 51.45" as the author lost $51. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jegs High Performance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about jegs high performance shipping service at Jegs High Performance was wrong part and no solutions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jegs High Performance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Jegs High Performance to other companies on our site.

Comments

You can buy royal purple at Walmart.